Posted: JAN 10, 2019
International Conference on Innovative Computing and Management Science (ICMS2019)
Data Science or data-driven science has recently attracted considerable attention. With advances in information technology and infrastructure, large amounts of data can be instantly analysed, interpreted, and visualized by scientists. Given the growth and evolution of information and communication technologies (ICT), there is an increasing need for a more complete understanding of the nature of these areas and their derivatives which form a critical factor in the innovative computing paradigm.
The term Innovative Computing (IC) covers all new computational issues and all machine and deep learning aspects related to evolutionary computation, bio-inspired computing, neuro-computing, and fuzzy computing as well as other new state-of-art computing paradigms. It looks for all the possibilities of these mature computing paradigms to establish new findings and applications that will illuminate the future of ICT. Most importantly, innovative computing can be applied and adopted to different industries, such as business administration, sales and marketing, finance, social networks, e-commerce, healthcare, and other domains related to daily life. The evolutionary mechanism and real-world applications of Innovative Computing need to be investigated in greater depth.
The term Management Science (MS) refers to the broad interdisciplinary study of problem solving and decision making in human organizations, with strong links to management, economics, business, engineering, management consulting, and other sciences. It includes studies on organizational, managerial, and individual decision making, from both normative and descriptive perspectives. Research in this area is primarily based on the foundational disciplines of economics, mathematics, psychology, sociology, and statistics.
This conference aims to bring together researchers, engineers, and interested pioneers from both academia and industry to report on, review, and exchange the latest progress in innovative computing, to explore future directions of research, and to prompt better experience in different fields. We welcome papers which focus on theoretical studies, practical applications and experimental prototypes, along with survey papers.
Topics of Interests
Authors are asked to submit articles that illustrate research results, projects, survey work, industrial experience, and creative ideas that describe significant advances in the following areas：
Innovative Computing (IC)
- Theories, models, and algorithms
- Emerging Technologies of Design, Model and Framework of Learning Systems
- Innovative computing and its extended fields
- Innovative computing and Human Behavior
Management Science (MS)
Paper Submission & Publication
- Submissions will be handled through the dedicated Easychair page.
- Camera ready submitted as a MS Word file.(Updated: Jun 07, 2019)
- They are subject to double-blind review process, so they should not contain authors’ names, affiliations, or any other information that may disclose authors’ identity.
- The Technical Program Committee of ICMS will manage the review process and will accept submitted papers either as Full Paper (having a maximum of 10 pages) or as Short Paper (having a maximum of 4 pages).
Updated: May 26, 2019
Camera Ready Template
All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings.
In addition, ICMS2019 features a special publication model for authors to extend their conference works to high quality journals and books following the conference. Selected high quality and presented papers will be recommended to the following top-ranked journals.
Submitted papers will be carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, presentation and clarity of exposition.
- Applied Soft Computing (SCI)
- Data Technologies and Applications (SSCI)
- IEEE Access (SCI)
- Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics (SCI)
- Multimedia Tools and Applications (SCI)
- Neurocomputing (SCI)
- International Journal of Online Pedagogy and Course Design (ESCI, SCOPUS, INSPEC)
- Abstract Submission Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Acceptance Notification: May 15, 2019
- Early-bird Registration Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Camera-ready Submission Deadline: June 15, 2019
- Normal Registration Deadline: June 15, 2019
- Conference dates: July 19-22, 2019